We are pleased to announce the final research initiative of the year: the Top Stocks for 2019 Challenge.
For the third year, prime real estate in the Top Stocks PDF report, SumZero's most widely distributed research publication, is opened up to the most deserving ideas/analysts (view the 2018 PDF here).
Winners/Runners-Up will be determined by an independent panel of senior fund managers and asset allocators, and underlying ideas positioned as SumZero's top recommendations for the upcoming year.
About the Top Stocks for 2019 Report
- A merit-based PDF designed to showcase the best, forward-looking research and people from the Buyside;
- The Top Stocks PDF will be published publicly in January 2019 and is slated for maximum distribution across SumZero Buyside and Allocator communities, as well as partnering media outlets;
- Featured entries will cover five distinct themes and will include the research, analyst bios, and fund descriptions.
5 Challenge Categories (1 Winner & 2 Runners-Up per Category)
- Top Special Situations: Event-driven theses. Idea must have one or more hard catalysts cited in "Catalysts" section of submission;
- Top Shorts: Idea must be directionally short;
- Top Pair Trades: Ideas must factor two distinct securities into a single, cohesive recommendation;
- Top Small Caps: Idea must be less than US$2B in MC at submission;
- Top Mid/Large Caps: Idea must be more than US$2B at submission.
- December 7th: Challenge Opens
- December 21st: Last Day to Submit
- ~Mid January: Winners Announced/PDF Published
Stay tuned for more details about the 2019 Top Stocks Challenge coming soon, including Judges and more.